My first reactions to the trailer, in no particular order:
- ……(speechless in a good way)
- There are going to be so many inside jokes in this movie.
- The visuals are stunning.
- Come through, ladies!
- Please let the accents make sense.
- At least Wakanda is fictional, so if it pulls from a lot of different African cultures, I can consider it a “Greatest Hits”-type homage to the continent.
- Please let there be some coherence in spite of #6, so don’t go full Afropunk.
- I could watch Danai Gurira twirl weapons all day long.
- From opening waterfall to glistening final title credit, this is so damn satisfying.